Rosbach Jane Doe was a woman found near Rosbach, Germany on June 21, 1988.
Forestry workers discovered the skeletonized body of Rosbach Jane Doe in a drainage ditch. What she died of is unknown, however investigators are certain it was homicide.
Through an isotope survey, it was discovered in 2017 that Rosbach Jane Doe:
- Likely grew up in mountainous regions of southeastern Poland or adjacent territory (Ukraine, Slovakia).
- During her pupal years, she stayed in an alpine region (e.g., Switzerland or northern Italy).
- During the last period of her life, she stayed in India or another seaside, South Asian region.
- A few weeks before her death she came to Germany/ Central Europe.
Until today Rosbach Jane Doe could not be identified.
- Born between 1953 and 1963.
- Medium brown, curly hair.
- Shoe size 34-35.
- 17 dental fillings (mostly silver amalgam).
- Precipitous forebite.
- Blood group A.
- No use of narcotics.
Clothing and accessories
- Wore gold-colored star-shaped stud earring.