San Bernardino County John Doe was a man who was found dead of a heart attack on a sidewalk in December 28, 1984.
- Brown hair.
- Brown and grey mustache and beard.
- Hazel eyes.
- Partial amputation of the right second finger.
- Tattoos of cherub outlines over his nipples.
- "ROACH" tattooed on his lower abdomen.
- "Ruth" tattooed on his right forearm.
- The outline of a cartoon bird on his right forearm.
- Several unspecified tattoos on the penis.
- Other unspecified, blurred tattoos which may have been obtained in prison.
- A long sleeved blue shirt.
- A short sleeved pullover shirt.
- Levi pants.
- Black boots with zippers.