San Fernando Jane Doe was a woman discovered at a bus station in 1955.
- Long graying hair in a braid.
- Hazel eyes.
- Vertical laparotomy scar on the abdomen.
- Mole on the right breast.
Clothing and accessories
- A handwritten, cursive note stating "Things very bad I have to Los Angeles get on a Bus for Los Angeles".
- Brown and red coat with a fur collar.
- Pink sweater.
- Lavender print dress.
- White and yellow underclothes.
- Brown hose.
- Black shoes.
- Two pairs of eyeglasses.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.