Seminole County Jane Doe was a woman found in Florida in 1974. Gerald Stano claimed responsibility for her death, stating she was a hitchhiker he had picked up.
- Strawberry blond to light brown-colored hair with "some waves."
- She was overweight.
- She had many missing teeth and many cavities.
- Wear on her teeth suggested she could have spent a significant time sewing or in a cosmetic field.
- Her nose was "narrow" and "prominent."
- It appeared she may have given birth at some point in life.
Clothing and accessories
- Blue knit slacks.
- Pink or light red ‘Fashion Of Singapore‘ sweater.
- White bra.
- Wedding ring that may have been manufactured between 1969 and 1972 in California or Arizona.