- He had graying hair.
- He also had stubble on his cheeks and chin.
- He suffered from coronary artery atherosclerosis, which may have been a factor in his death.
- He had a "hammer toe" deformity on his left big toe.
- Red flannel shirt.
- Black or gray suit-jacket.
- Black or gray trousers.
- Cotton undershirt and long underwear.
- Black Winthrop shoes with paper arch supports.
- A leather belt with a buckle containing the letters "GRN."
- The letters are thought to possibly represent the man's initials.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.