St. Louis County John Doe was a male discovered in a train car in Fenton, Missouri in 1994. The train had traveled from Toluca, Mexico, and it is suspected that he boarded at or near this location.
- Black hair.
- He may have had a small extra tooth behind his upper front middle teeth.
Clothing and accessories
- A black T-shirt with the word "Dunk" and an image of a basketball player doing a slam dunk with gold stars around it on the front.
- Blue Awarez jeans.
- A belt with a buckle with "Kal" on it.
- Tan socks.
- Black loafers.
- A multi coloured Harley Davidson handkerchief.
- A box of matches with Spanish text on the cover.