St. Louis John Doe was a man who was found by a tugboat crew floating in the Mississippi River one miles from the shore near St. Louis, Missouri on September 3, 1978. Few details are available in his case.
- Short Sandy-colored brown hair.
- Prominent mandible.
Clothing and accessories
- Dark green corduroy three button jacket.
- Light-colored, short-sleeved JC Penney shirt with the name "Stuckwisch" or "Stuckwish" hand-lettered in collar, size Medium.
- Maroon socks.
- Black Seiberling leather, low-cut, and steel-toed work shoes with the imprint "Oil Proof," size 7 1/2 E.
- Helbros (Invincible model) yellow metal wristwatch that is 21", and is with a brown leather band and a stainless steel black and white circular face.