St. Tammany Parish John Doe was a male murdered in 2016.
The badly decomposed body was discovered along Highway 90. His arms and one leg were removed, possibly in efforts to hide distinctive features, such as scars or tattoos. Due to the location of the body, it is suspected the victim or killer had ties to the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
The victim is speculated to be either a transient or homeless individual.
- He had a scar on his chest from bypass surgery.
- He likely had brown or hazel eyes
- He likely had a fair complexion with few or no freckles.
- He likely had black hair
- Per analysis by the DNA Doe Project, the victim was primarily European, Mediterranean, and West Asian.
- There were traces of Native American, East Asian, and African heritage