Startex Jane Doe, also known as Ms. Startex, was a female who was discovered under a couch alongside Highway 290 in Startex, South Carolina in 2011.
She is currently undergoing testing by the DNA Doe Project.
- Dark, auburn hair that was most likely dyed.
- Possibly had pierced ears.
- A healing fracture in her sternum, possibly indicating she was injured in a vehicle accident 2-8 weeks prior to her death.
- Possibly suffered from thoracic outlet syndrome, which would have caused pain and numbness in her forearm and hand.
- Gold earrings with a red stone.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.