Sullivan County John Doe was a man found in a wooded area in Monticello, New York. He had shot himself in the head.
Clothing and accessories
- .38 caliber five shot revolver- Harrington & Richardson Young America DA.
- Black 550 Levi jeans, waist size 27.
- Blue hooded pullover sweat shirt with a front pocket.
- Black Hanes Heavyweight 50/50 t-shirt large "Puerto Rico" design with white palm trees and a green and yellow iron on type design.
- Fruit of loom briefs (Size 30-32).
- Green bandana.
- A "Dony" black duffle bag with shoulder strap containing:
- A yellow plastic flashlight.
- A bottle of rum.
- Black low cut Reebok Sneakers (Size 8).
- Black Casio digital watch.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.