|Disappeared||December 26, 1999|
|Missing for||19 years|
Tami Faye Kowalchuk, also known by the alias of "Tamira" or "Tabitha," was a teenager from Tacoma, Washington who went missing in 1999 after telling her mother she would travel with an acquaintance named "Tony," who was a truck driver.
- Tami has a teardrop tattoo at the corner of her left eye.
- She has birthmarks visible on her face.
- She has a history of ADHD and other behavioral disorders.
- As a result, she faced disciplinary issues and was often kicked out of school.
- She has a history of methamphetamine use.
- Her hair is blond.
- Her eyes are blue.