This case contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all readers.
"Tattooed Man" was one of many victims of the Cleveland Torso Murderer.
- He had reddish-brown hair
- blue eyes
- high cheekbones
- small hands and feet
- Several tattoos
- One of the comic strip character "Jiggs" on the right calf
- A cupid below an anchor on the right calf
- "Helen-Paul" over a dove on the right arm
- A butterfly on the right shoulder
- crossed flags on the left arm with "WCG" with an arrow through a heart.
- The tattoos indicated a possible military history
- The body was naked but some clothing was found at the scene.
- Dark brown cashmere pants with a zipper.
- A knit polo Park Royal Broadcloth shirt.
- Two other shirts.
- A worn brown hat.
- White underwear with blue stripes.
- Tan Oxford shoes with the laces tied together (Size 7 1/2)
- Thick socks were placed inside the shoes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.