Tempe Girl was a teenager who died of a cocaine overdose in Tempe, Arizona in 2002. She reportedly told the man who provided the drug she was recently disowned and expelled from her household.
- She had brown eyes.
- Her hair was straight. black, and 12 to 12.5 inches long.
- She had two noticeable scars: one on the back of her left hand in the shape of a "T" and the other was on top of her left shoulder.
- Her nails were painted with faded purple nail polish.
- She possibly spoke Spanish.
Clothing and accessories
- A red halter top.
- Watch L.A. brand blue jeans with a side zipper and eyelets on the waistband.
- Blue underwear.
- One Lower Eastside black slip-on dress shoe, size 6.5 and with a 3-inch wedge heel.
- A purple elastic hair tie was on her right wrist.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.