Thunder Bay John Doe was an unidentified man found deceased in Port Arthur Marina in the Thunder Bay Harbour. He is believed to have been deceased since the autumn of 1975.
- Brown hair with a receding hairline.
- A long, wide scar was on his upper right abdominal region.
- Blue, short, insulated jacket made with nylon.
- Red and white, checkered shirt.
- Brown, leather Lee belt.
- Brown or green pants.
- Red, long underwear.
- Grey socks.
- 3/4 length, black boots.
- Inside his pockets were:
- A red handkerchief.
- A smoking pipe.
- A book of matches.
- A broken pencil.
- Other belongings he had with him consisted of:
- A $5 bill, five $1 bills, and $1.01 in change.
- A silver, aluminum, stainless steel, brass ring with a silver finish was on his left pinky finger.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.