Tillamook County John Doe was a man whose body was found on the shore of Cape Lookout State Park in 1991.
- Red/Auburn hair.
- Sideburns on cheeks.
- Hazel eyes.
- 3-inch scar on lower abdomen, probably from herniorrhaphy.
- Approximately 1-inch scar on right chin.
- Navy blue "KING SIZE" brand windbreaker, size 38.
- Two wool sweaters (gray and black.)
- U.S. surplus wool scarf.
- Two pairs of wool socks (green and dark blue.)
- Navy blue "JOCKEY" brand underwear, size 38.
- Olive green gloves.
- "LEVI" brand jeans, size 40.
- Brown knit/web belt, size 40.
- Long sleeved navy blue "KING SIZE" brand shirt.
- "SKOR" brand sneakers, medium blue with white trim, size 12.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.