|Disappeared||May 28, 2017|
|Missing for||4 years|
Tina May Stadig was a woman who disappeared in May of 2017, although she was possibly sighted on July 12th, 2017, at a Bangor homeless shelter. Her family speculates foul play in her case.
- She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a flannel shirt, and carrying a blue backpack and either another backpack or trash bag with her belongings inside.
- Stadig suffers from schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, PTSD, and substance abuse problems.
- Stadig had the following tattoos:
- Cross on her forearm.
- Party dots on her left wrist.
- A sun and moon on her back.
- Heart on her ankle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.