Toronto John Doe was a man who was found deceased on the shore of Lake Ontario, near Long Branch Park in Toronto.
- A slim build.
- The only item he had was a wide, brown band on his left wrist that was possibly for a watch.
- He'd received dental care and his teeth were in moderate condition.
- A stainless steel crown was on his upper left, second premolar.
- Several dental fillings.
- A number of teeth were lost or taken out before his death.
- His bottom teeth had impacted.
- Staining on his teeth suggested he was a smoker.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.