Toronto John Doe was a man whose body was found floating in Lake Ontario, near Captain John's Boat Restaurant on Queens Quay.
- Black, curly hair that was shorter than collar length.
- A wide nose.
- Fine stubble was on his face.
- Healthy teeth with no restorations.
- Long, slim fingers.
- A present appendix.
- He'd been circumcised.
- A medium build.
- A dark complexion, which suggested he could've been of Middle Eastern, East Indian, or North African descent.
- Fine scars were across his forehead, between his eyebrows, and under his chin.
Clothing and accessories
- Blue, denim 'Levis' shirt.
- A white t-shirt.
- Light brown, narrow belt with a metal end.
- Blue, jockey style 'Mr. Brief' underwear with a white waistband.
- Black, denim 'Levis' pants sized 33-34 with a button fly.
- Black socks.
- White, canvas 'Cana Sport' running shoes in a size 9.
- $10.07 in bills and coins was in his right front pocket consisting of:
- Two pennies.
- Two nickels.
- Two dimes.
- Three quarters.
- Two loonies.
- One toonie.
- One five dollar bill.