Toronto John Doe is an unidentified man who was found deceased at the Canadian Pacific Railway at Yonge Street and Birch Street. His NCMPUR page was taken down in late 2019, implying he has since been identified.
- Black, short hair.
- Brown eyes.
- Healthy teeth.
Clothing and accessories
- A large, dark blue, Naulaus denim jacket with a green Africa logo.
- A large, white Puma jersey with Ghana Black Stars on the sleeves.
- Yellow Switch Remarkable track pants with a black Africa logo.
- Black shorts.
- Black Skechers ankle socks.
- Olive green, New Balance Revlite outdoor boots in a size 9.5.
- A white handkerchief with "10th Anniversary Anna & Jos" embroidered on it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.