Toronto John Doe was a man who committed suicide by jumping in front of a subway train at Sherbourne Station in 1978.
- Short, dark brown hair.
- Hazel eyes
- He had a few days growth of facial hair.
- He still had his appendix.
Clothing and Belongings
- A brown and orange, patterned shirt.
- A tan belt.
- Black and maroon pants.
- Blue underwear.
- Green socks.
- Dark brown shoes.
- Gold glasses.
- A gold ring on his left middle finger.
- An aluminum, stainless steel, silver Ingraham watch with a blue dial. It also indicated the date.
- $1.35 in change.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.