- All contributors are recommended to be at least seventeen (17) years of age due to the sensitive matter of many cases listed on the website.
- Keep in mind that this website is not a social network or internet forum.
- Civility is required for all users. Edits that are considered to be disrespectful, racist, homophobic, transphobic or otherwise disruptive will not be tolerated and will likely result in a block.
- Any spam posts (to a website unrelated to this concept, for example) is prohibited and will result in a block.
- "Vandalism" or nonsense editing is not allowed and will likely result in a block.
- Ensure that you contribute using an encyclopedic and neutral tone when adding information onto the site. Maintain an unbiased standpoint and avoid writing in first-person unless you are writing a blog post.
- Do not copy and paste content from other websites.
- Block evasion (creating new accounts after being blocked) will not be tolerated.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.