Below is a list of resources for users to explore while contributing.
Agencies wishing to be listed may contact us at unidentifiedwiki(at)gmail.com or one of our social media accounts.
North, Central, and South America
- National Missing and Unidentified Persons System
- DNA Doe Project
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- The organization also maintains the "Help ID Me" Facebook page.
- The Charley Project (International; emphasis on US cases)
- The Unidentified
- Parabon Nanolabs (International; emphasis on US cases)
- Veteran Doe
- Black and Missing
- State-specific organizations:
- British Columbia Unidentified Human Remains Interactive Viewer
- Canadian Centre for Child Protection
- Missing Children Society of Canada
- National Center for Missing Persons and Unidentified Remains
- Ontario's Missing Adults
- Service de police de la Ville de Montréal
- Saskatchewan Association of Chiefs of Police
Central and South America
- Programa de Difusión de Personas Desaparecidas (Mexico; Spanish only)
- Amber Alert EU
- UK Missing Persons Bureau (UK)
- Missing People (UK) ; Missing Kids UK
- Netherlands Police : Missing Adults / Missing Children / Unidentified Persons
- Belgium Police (NL/FR/DE only): Missing Persons / Unidentified Remains
- Portugual Police (Portuguese only) : Missing Persons / Unidentified Remains
- Personne Disparue (France; French only)
- SOS Desaparecidos (Spain; Spanish only)
- Die-Vermisstensuche (Germany; German only)
- Missing People Sweden (Swedish only)
- National Missing Persons Cordination Centre (Australia)
- Note: Australia is in the process of creating a database for unidentified remains, but this is not yet available to the public.
- New Zealand Police: Missing Persons
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.