Vernon County Jane Doe was an elderly woman found beaten to death on May 4, 1984. Her hands were severed from her body, preventing analysis of fingerprints. It may have been an attempt to prevent identification.
Pollen on her clothing indicated she spent time in New Mexico or Arizona before her death.
She is currently undergoing testing by the DNA Doe Project.
- Brown hair that was graying near the temples.
- Blue eyes.
- A vertical scar on her abdomen.
- Full dentures.
- Vernon County Jane Doe on Wikipedia UNCENSORED POSTMORTEM WARNING
- Vernon County Jane Doe at the Doe Network
- Vernon County Jane Doe at NamUs UNCENSORED POSTMORTEM WARNING
- Vernon County Jane Doe at Find a Grave
- Vernon County Jane Doe at the DNA Doe Project
- Justice for Jane Doe
- Hellbeasts (archived)