Not to be confused with St. Kilda Jane Doe
Victoria Jane Doe is a woman whose partial remains were found in the Salish Sea, southwest of Victoria, British Columbia.
- A possible, old fracture to the first lumbar vertebrae.
- Moderate arthritis.
- A possible hysterectomy.
- Healed injuries on her left ankle and foot.
- British Columbia Unidentified Human Remains Interactive Viewer
- Victoria Jane Doe at the Doe Network
- Victoria Jane Doe at NCMPUR
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.