Webbers Falls Jane Doe was a woman whose body was found in ditch along a gravel road in Webbers Falls, Oklahoma in 2006. She recently had a first trimester abortion. 13 women were ruled out as the decedent.
The woman's body, lacking any identification, was found in a ditch alongside a gravel road by a passerby traveling down a county road about a half-mile west of Ross Road on the morning of April 27, 2006.
There were no signs of injuries suggesting a sexual assault or struggle. She was dead when she was placed in the ditch and estimated that she was placed there at about midnight. Fingerprints search indicated she had no known criminal history.
- She had brown eyes.
- She had brown with reddish tint of 4-6 inches in length.
- She was pregnant.
- Both of her ears were pierced at least twice, however no earrings were recovered.
- She had a scar below umbilicus and one scar on right shin that shows suture marks.
- A white turtleneck sweater.
- Blue or black running pants with two white stripes on the outside of legs.
- Yellow capris.
- Black sports bra
- Two white socks
No footwear were located at the scene.
- Two leather bracelets.
- Cloth and elastic bracelet.