Weld County John Doe is a man found near Fort Lupton, Weld County, Colorado on December 7, 2018.
The victim was found several yards from the South Platte River near U.S. Highway 85 and Colorado Highway 52 near Fort Lupton. Authorities believe he may have been a homeless transient and was deceased since at least 2016.
- Brown hair.
Clothing and Accessories
- Colorado Division of Water Resources baseball cap.
- Black, extra large Paradox windbreaker jacket and pants.
- Blue Kirkland jeans.
- Black Hanes boxer briefs.
- Gray hiking socks.
- Keens brown and grey, men’s hiking boots, size 12.
- Green, grey and orange backpack.
- One-half inch long rubber chicken.
- Black and white, heart-shaped stone charm approximately 1-inch in diameter.
- Black and silver wire-rim sunglasses.
- Black car key, from a 2004 or older Toyota, in a black Swiss Gear wallet.
- Buck folding pocketknife.
- Red, Ezred LED flashlight.
- Computer cables for connecting antiquated computer equipment.
The following have been ruled out per NamUs: