Vancouver John Doe was a male who was found in a wooded area along the TransCanada Highway (Highway 1) at the 15th Street exit in West Vancouver. It is estimated that he had died in the late summer or early fall of 1995.
- Black, Riddell-brand running shoes (size 11.5).
- Maroon socks.
- A light-colored shirt with red stripes and a button collar.
- Blue denim jeans, "Jordache" brand, size 34.
- Dark blue or purple corduroy 3/4 length jacket with fleece.
- Grey hair.
- Visibly missing teeth.
- An old shoulder injury.
- Several fractures.
- A recent skull fracture.
- A left temporal fracture.
- An old nasal fracture with visible deformity.
- Fractured ribs.
- A healed right arm fracture.
- A healed right leg fracture.
- It's believed all these injuries were due to one major accident.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.