John Doe's body was discovered by a cyclist on the No Girly Man trail, located at the midpoint of Green Lake and around 200 meters from Highway 99. He was seen buying groceries at Nester's Market in Whistler on November 13, 1993. John Doe likely died not long after, possibly in "emotional distress."
- Long, gray hair that was tied back with a scrunchie hair tie.
- Visibly missing teeth.
- A thin build.
- A light complexion.
- A heavy, three quarter length, winter coat with a fur hood.
- A dark blue, fleece hoodie with "Navy" printed on it in yellow. It was from Steve and Barry's, an American exclusive clothing brand that went bankrupt in 2008.
- Black Sportec jogging pants.
- Sorel winter boots in a size 11.
- Yellow-metal Roman numeral watch with a brown band and square face.
- Bifocal glasses.
- Red, helium balloon tank.
- A bottle of Lucid Absinthe.
- Dark-colored backpack with "Academy of Learning" in yellow lettering.
- A receipt from November 14, 2013 in an unspecified pocket.