"White Socks" was a teen or young adult found near Twin Buttes Reservoir near San Angelo, Texas. He was nicknamed so due to the white socks he was found wearing upon discovery.
He is currently undergoing testing by the DNA Doe Project.
Two boys stumbled across the decedent in knee-high grass near the northeast corner of Twin Buttes Reservoir's north pool, just off Farm-to-Market Road 2166, on November 15, 1987.
It was believed that he had been dumped in the area, as he was found without shoes, hidden in the bushes, and his socks were clean.
- His race is mostly Caucasian and mainly of Spanish ancestry with his closest match on GEDmatch being from Colombia.
- He may have had Spina Bifida.
- He was missing two molars.
- No significant dental work were noted.
- After a reexamination in 2013, a .22 hole was noted on his skull. The defect is determined to be of natural causes.
- 34 x 30 "Levi's" blue jeans.
- Jockey shorts, size 34.
- White socks.