William Fraser (or Frazer) was the alias used by a man who died after running onto the train tracks at London Bridge Station. He is believed to be from Canada as he spoke with a Canadian accent.
- Brown hair.
- Green eyes.
- Thin build.
- Light complexion.
- He had several tattoos which included:
- The Star of David on the left side of his chest.
- A palm tree on his left forearm.
- Two crossed revolvers on his left forearm.
- The letters "VOC" on his left forearm.
- Two lines with a sun below on his right wrist.
- A woman's face with glasses on his right forearm.
- "Why" on his left leg.
- "Not" on his right leg.
- "This one hurt" on his left knee.
- A Centurion helmet on his left calf.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.