Woodside John Doe was a child found deceased in Woodside, California in 1975.
- Extensive tooth decay in the lower teeth suggesting the child had little to no dental care.
- Child was suspected to have been a migrant worker.
Clothing and accessories
- Wooden rosary beads with a cross pendant with a white metal clasp and "Italy" inscribed in it.
- A dark blue jacket or sweater with snaps.
- Brown boots with three hooks and four eyelets. The boots were missing laces. These boots were around a size 7.0-7.5
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.