Wyandotte County Jane Doe was a female whose skull and ribs were found in a wooded ravine in Kansas City, Kansas on October 12, 1999. Additional remains were later found on November 1, 1999.
- She had been involved in a traumatic event before she had died, such as a vehicle accident.
- She had a fractured jaw that was wired together. The writing should have been removed as the fracture had healed.
- She also had a healed fracture to the left temple area that was indented, which would have been noticeable to anyone looking at her.
- There was some evidence of an old blunt traumatic injury to the forehead.
- The left 2nd rib was fractured. There were also some arthritic changes in the lower left ribs.
- Her last lumbar vertebra showed spondylolysis.