|York County Jane Doe|
|Location||York County, Virginia|
|Found||November 29, 1972|
|Unidentified for||47 years|
|Postmortem interval||Months - 3 years|
|Age approximation||25 - 35|
|Height approximation||5'5” - 5'8”|
|Cause of death||Undetermined(S)|
York County Jane Doe was a woman found deceased in Virginia in 1972.
- The female is most likely of mixed race (Black and White), after a 2014 examination.
- She had some missing teeth from previous extraction as well as some fillings.
Clothing and accessories
- Gray or white knit sweater.
- White and black patterned dress with a pocket.
- White blouse.
- Tasseled loafers, size 6-7 with “Tif” on the sole.
- One blue knit sock.
- One white sock containing $0.95 (newest coin dated 1968).
- A green button.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.